180 Days of Reading Grade K
180 Days of Reading Grade K – offers a purposeful, daily practice that will engage kindergarten students throughout the school year. Crafted with fun and learning, the interactive activities provide children an ideal environment to focus on reading with quick learning activities, focusing on vocabulary and fluency skills. Great for homeschooling or learning in classrooms, these workbooks also help kids retain educational knowledge during the summer or stay-at-home learning.
- This workbook helps build students’ skills for reading complex texts, where they gain regular practice through quick diagnostic-based activities.
- It entails practice activities to build and gauge students’ reading comprehension and word study skills.
- Data-driven assessment tips are also provided, and the Teacher Resource CD included has assessment analysis resources.
- COMPREHENSIVE WORKBOOKS: 180 days of the writing process; designed to practice key skills, demonstrate understanding, and build confidence for kindergarteners
- INDIVIDUALIZED LEARNING: Practice-Assess-Diagnose format assesses children’s unique learning abilities focusing on grammar and language
- ALIGNS WITH EDUCATION STANDARDS: Packed with engaging activities to help students flourish and thrive in kindergarten. Aligned to state, national, and College & Career Readiness standards
- IDEAL FOR HOMESCHOOLING: Designed for parents and teachers to provide daily practice to young scholars at home or online
- CREATED BY TEACHERS: TCM develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students and teachers worldwide to make teaching more effective and learning more fun