[Sách] The Medicine Book (Big Ideas Simply Explained)
The Medicine Book
- From ancient herbal remedies to modern drugs, this accessible medical reference book explores the breakthroughs and discoveries that have shaped our modern-day understanding of medicine.
- Inside the pages of this illustrated medicine history book, you’ll discover:
• Profiles of more than 90 of the biggest ideas, breakthroughs, and milestones in international medical history
• Thought-provoking graphics and flow-charts that demystify the central concepts behind each medical idea
• Insightful and inspiring quotes from famous physicians, scientists, politicians, and academics